We are Jerome, Galuh, Zach and Jacoby. We live in Toronto, Canada after spending two years in Phnom Penh and six years in Jakarta. Our lives are FARAWAY from our family and friends, through this blog we want to share with you the stories of our relationship, kids, careers, travels and adventures

10:10:00 PM

How to Clean your Tiles

Posted by Jerome & Galuh

My mother in law taught me a new thing today. She asked me to use vinegar instead of soap or other kind of toxic products when I mop the tiles in the kitchen. She said that vinegar can remove any kind of stains on tiles.

I doubted what she said.

So after finished cooking, I put the water in the basket; poured two table spoons of vinegar; and then mixed it with the mop. I mopped the tiles in the kitchen and as the result the tiles were very clean, all the stains were removed, and the tiles were very bright again.

It is amazing!!! It is cheap and save the world!

REMEMBER NOT TO USE VINEGAR FOR MARBLES FLOORS. The vinegar only works for tiles.


0 comments: